Life's Coming Attractions

Helping people develop a positive mindset to achieve their dreams and enjoying it. Light your way to Success!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

WAHMUniversity - My Response

First, the blog I'm responding to for you to see first - WAHM University By ShelleyK. I felt a connection after reading this post and realized how long my comment was on her blog that I felt I should put it here too. It brings up a point of network marketing that people don't talk about but hit home for me. My response/comment is below:

I don't think you should feel guilty at all. You worked hard to get to where you are today, like you said, you took action. That alone deserves the rewards you've earned. Cheers to you! :-)

The only kind of guilt I know of comes from my experience where the team is concerned. You work with them and yes, some need to have their hand held for awhile before they're off running with the ball. But when they don't get very far, the guilt sets in because you start to feel as though you didn't do your job as their sponsor. That feeling can be so crushing and depressing, put me into a major funk for about 3 months straight. The only reason why your team is not making the money you are is because their WHY is not strong enough to keep them going. They don't have a core desire to make it to their goals. Definitely something that can be worked on but it has to come from within them, not you.

As for greed, greed??? Maybe after being in this industry for 5 years I might still be "green", lol, but when you find yourself wanting more money in network marketing, all it means is that you enjoy the challenge of making it to the next level. You can achieve great things in network marketing, dreams especially, why not go after them full throttle??

Basically, it's not about the possible millions you could make, it's about what the millions can afford you to do in life. Such as time freedom, giving back to your community, being debt free, giving to others, and creating a lifestyle that allows you to give a piece of it to your friends and family to enjoy. My goodness, if I was able to afford to give my friends and family a chunk of my lifestyle to enjoy with me, we'd all be in the same boat having the time of our lives together. Now THAT is living life to the funnest!! ("fullest" is too cliche, lol)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM , Blogger Shelley Kimberly said...

    Thank you for stopping by and making such an emotional comment about my post. Your thoughts are appreciated!
    Shelley Kimberly

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home